Updated: Mar 7
Cauliflower everything is so popular right now and for good reasons. Cauliflower is low in calories and carbohydrates, making it a great weight-loss friendly substitute for high-carb foods like rice, potatoes, flour and pasta. It is high in fiber, choline, and the antioxidant sulforaphane. It is also so versatile, which is why I call it "the chicken of vegetables". In this recipe we jazz it up with one of my favorite ingredients - buffalo wing sauce! It is a perfect way to sneak in more vegetables, especially for those picky eaters!
1 head organic cauliflower, chopped into florets (stems removed)
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
2 TBSP ghee, melted
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Add chopped cauliflower into a large bowl.
4) In a small bowl, stir together the buffalo wing sauce, melted ghee, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
5) Pour the sauce mixture over the cauliflower and toss well to coat.
6) Add the cauliflower in a single layer to the baking sheet.
7) Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through, until slightly browned on the edges.